|I was speaking with one of my PT clients this morning about how difficult it is to stay on track when you’re out socialising.
We all love to socialise with friends and family and I know it can be a huge challenge to eat out and stay on track with your fitness goals!
It is possible though and just requires some discipline and the right choices.
1. Try grilled steaks, chicken and fish rather than fried option.
2. Exchange French fries for sweet potato mash/chips.
3. Eat leafy greens for sides instead of bread.
4. Ask the waiter to put any dressings on the side and then you have a choice to take on the extra calories or not.
5. Try to limit alcohol with your meals because remember it puts the breaks on fat burning.
My philosophy is all about finding a balance without finding excuses. Stay focused and make whatever sacrifices you need to achieve your fat loss goal. Once you reach your goal then you can relax and maintain what you have worked hard for.
Recent Blog Posts
Join Us On Facebook
East Coast Fitness Awards: